Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A bold new way to slam Whitey - Jonathan Kay, National Post

Jerry Seinfeld Hello? Who is this? Donna Chang? Oh, I'm sorry, I must have dialed the wrong number.

Elaine Benes Donna Chang? Jerry Should have talked to her. I love Chinese women. Elaine Isn't that a little racist? Jerry If I like their race, how can that be racist?

-- Seinfeld Episode #90, The Chinese Woman, Oct. 13, 1994.

Great question, Jerry. And I know exactly the guy who can answer it: Pierre Deschamps. On Friday, the Canadian Human Rights Tribunal (HRT) adjudicator became the first jurist in recorded human history to convict someone of racial discrimination for praising visible minorities.


(In a time of "diminishing returns" it's a crying shame the government is using taxpayer's money to fund these kinds of witch hunts. Kudos to Jonathan Kay for penning this article).

No comments:

U.S. National Debt Clock